5/29/2010

PAUL McCARTNEY 28/MAYO/2010 SEGUNDO CONCIERTO. SET LIST


Venus and Mars/Rock ShowJet

All My Loving

Lettin' Go*

DRIVE MY CAR

Highway
Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady

The Long and Winding Road

Nineteen Hundreth

Eighty Five
Let 'Em In

My Love
Shine a Light (in México)

** I´VE JUST SEEN A FACE

*** AND I LOVE HER

Blackbird
Here Today

Dance Tonight

Mrs Vandebilt

Eleanor Rigby

Something

Sing the Changes

Band on the Run

Ob La Di, Ob La Da

Back in the U.S.S.R.

I've Got a Feeling

Paperback Writer

A Day in the Life/

Give Peace a Chance

Let It Be

Live and Let Die

Hey Jude

Encore 1:

Day Tripper

Lady Madonna

Get BackEncore

2:Yesterday

Helter Skelter

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)/The End

* 'DRIVE MY CAR' en vez de 'Got to get you into my life'

** 'I'VE JUST SEEN A FACE' en vez de 'I'm Looking Through You'

*** 'AND I LOVE HER' en vez de 'Two of us'

No hay comentarios.: